Your five Favorite Venues in Mexico and why?
My top five wedding venues in Mexico would have to be:
- Casa Chorro – an incredible colonial home with the most breathtaking views
- Live Aqua San Miguel de Allende – an urban resort which boasts of a subtle but amazing touch of the past
- Instituto Allende – a visual arts school which doubles as an architectural gem and a most amazing venue with that cobblestoned, colonial-era vibe and a beautiful historic old church in the background
- Rancho las Sabinas – which offers an abundance of green and wonderful options for an indoor or outdoor celebration, and last but definitely not the least,
- Luna Escondida – an idyllic intimate space that is popular for good reason with its lush landscapes that transport you to paradise
So, why are these my favourites you ask? Well all of them are in San Miguel de Allende. As you can see, I love the city.
Are you thinking of a destination wedding in San Miguel de Allende too? We say you’ve made a wise choice. Like Monserrat, we absolutely love it too and it’s one of our favourite places to capture magical moments of that special day of yours. For more on this beautiful colonial town full of stunning art, architecture, and culture as well as other destination wedding inspiration from all over Mexico and beyond, stop by these posts.